– X-MEN –
main cast, though not all of them would appear at once all the time
STORM (leader) / COLOSSUS /NIGHTCRAWLER / DAZZLER / SHADOWCAT
SABRA / PIXIE / NORTHSTAR / DAYTRIPPER
mission statement : acting like the public face for mutanity, the super-heroes that save the day agains all odds. Some of them already have celebrity-like statut: NORTHSTAR was a famous skier, DAZZLER a music sensation that’s been around for… a while now, and STORM was married to the king of Wakanda. So they could play on that and make them the “popular” mutants, the counter-culture icons.
characters dynamics. so many potential, I die.
– classic friendship, that don’t exclude disagreements and tensions: COLOSSUS + STORM + NIGHTCRAWLER
– ex-lovers: COLOSSUS + SHADOWCAT ; NIGHTCRAWLER + DAYTRIPPER
– mother-daughter (or big sister/little sister, mentor/trainee): STORM + SHADOWCAT; DAYTRIPPER + PIXIE
– friendship built on respect and likeness: STORM + SABRA
– rivalry and banter: PIXIE + DAZZLER; SABRA+ NORTHSTAR
– BFFs : NORTHSTAR + DAZZLER
– “remember when we were in Australia” : STORM + COLOSSUS + DAZZLER
– “remember when we were in Excalibur” : NIGHTCRAWLER + SHADOWCAT
– “remember when we were in San Francisco”: PIXIE + DAZZLER + NORTHSTAR
profiles and skills
– politics and diplomacy : SABRA
– PR and media : NORTHSTAR, DAZZLER
– techs : SHADOWCAT
– social media : PIXIE
– magic : PIXIE, DAYTRIPPER, COLOSSUS (remember Colonaught/Juggerlossus?)
– stealth : SHADOWCAT, STORM, NIGHTCTRAWLER
– strenght : COLOSUS, SABRA
– transport & teleportation : NIGHTCRAWLER, PIXIE, DAYTRIPPER
– illusions and manipulations : PIXIE, DAZZLER, DAYTRIPPER
– speed : NORTHSTAR
– energy projection : DAZZLER, STORM
– art : COLOSSUS, DAZZLER
– places of origin : Israel, Wales, Canada, Illinois, Bavaria, Russia, Kenya, Romania… makes for a lot of divers cultural backgrounds
Soooo, what do you all guys think about this?
Not that if you don’t see your favorite character in the roster, it’s probably because I have him/her on another team I’m building, so please be patient.
No comments yet.